How to log in
To access your account, log in and enter the User ID and PIN you created during the enrollment process.
How to set up a payee
The first step to making a payment is to add a payee.
Go to the “Payees” tab and select “Add a Payee.”
How to add a company
To add a company, you will be required to input information that can be found on your most recent bill.
How to add an individual
Allow the individual to provide his/her banking information.
- For this option, you must provide:
- The individual's email address
- A one-time keyword of your choosing
- Share the keyword with the individual you wish to pay.
- The individual will receive an email with a secure site link. Using the keyword you provide, the individual can log in and provide his/her bank account information. That bank account information will be securely stored and never displayed to you.
- This is a one-time setup process. All future transactions to this individual will merely result in an email notification to the individual that you have made a deposit to the specified account.
Enter the individual's bank account information.
- For this option, you must provide the recipient's:
- Account number
- Routing number
- Bank account type
- To complete the setup process, you will need to enter a one-time activation code. The code will be sent to you immediately via the delivery method of your choice: phone, text message or email.
Mail a check.
- With this option, you will need to provide the individual's full name and complete mailing address.
How to add a bank or credit union
First, choose the account type.
Enter the requested account information, review and submit.
Now you can schedule a payment to your payee.
How to make a payment
Before you can make a payment, you must first add the person or company you wish to pay. To learn more, visit the “How to set up a payee” section.
Once you've added a payee, go to the “Payments” tab.
You can choose to make a “Single Payment.” This is a one-time payment.
You can choose to make a “Recurring Payment.” This is a consistent payment that recurs on a regular basis, such as an insurance payment or an office lease.
Once you select the type of payment, choose a payee from your Payee List, or add a new payee.
- The account you want to pay from
- The amount of the payment
- The date of the payment
For recurring payments, you can also select the payment frequency and the series end date.
How to delegate payment tasks
Go to the “Options” tab.
Select “Manage Users.”
From there, you will see your Admin User List.
Choose the user you want to delegate payments to and select “Permission Settings.”
This allows you to view the current permission settings for this user and to edit these settings.
Edit Permissions Menu—Payments
- Schedule Bill Payments
- Allow the user to schedule payments to any payee or to specific payees that you choose.
- Schedule Email Payments
- Allow the user to schedule payments to all email payees or to specific email payees that you choose.
- Establish Payment Caps
- Set specific payment caps for each payee, or set a payment cap that applies to all payees. The user will not be able to exceed this cap when scheduling payments.
- Choose Payment Accounts
- Determine which accounts the user can make payments from.
Select “Approve Authority” in the Edit Permissions menu to indicate that you want to approve transactions.
How to make aan account-to-account transfer
Go to the “Transfers” tab.
Select the type of transfer you want to make: a single, one-time transfer or a recurring transfer.
Next you will need to set up your transfer accounts.
You can choose to add a transfer account from our institution or another institution.
Enter the account name, type and number to add the new account.
How to make a payroll deposit
Go to the “Payments” tab.
Select “Payroll Deposits.”
If this is your first payroll deposit, the “Payroll Setup Wizard” will walk you through a simple, three-step process.
Step 1: Set up the payroll schedule.
Step 2: Add employees.
Step 3: Schedule a deposit.
Once you complete the setup, you will be taken to the Payroll Deposits page.
From this page you can:
- Pay employees
- View and edit employee information
- Edit your payroll schedule
- View scheduled deposits
- View payroll history