What is the Dogwood Branch?
Our Dogwood Branch is the most convenient way to manage your money. No matter what device you use, you get a smooth, personalized banking experience. That means you have complete control of your Dogwood State Bank account on your smartphone, tablet and computer.
Why should I use the Dogwood Branch?
It lets you manage your Dogwood State Bank account from anywhere you want — it’s your personal banking portal. Whether you log in to your account online or through the Dogwood Branch, you have access to the same powerful features all in one place.
Here’s a look at what you can do with our Dogwood Branch:
- View balances: Quickly check your account from anywhere
- Manage transactions: Search your recent activity, filter by tags, even add an image or note to an entry
- Transfer funds: Initiate one-time, future date or repeating transfers
- Make payments: Make person-to-person or bill payments from any device
- Deposit checks: Snap a photo of any check you need to deposit
- Get alerts: Receive push notifications and alerts to stay in the know
- Ask for help: Have a digital conversation with support staff if you have any questions about your account
How do I use the Conversations feature?
If you see a transaction that doesn’t seem right, click on the “Ask Us About This Transaction” button. Type in your question and Conversations will connect you directly with our support staff. They can see exactly which transaction you’re asking about, so you get your answers fast. That way, you can put your mind at ease — without a phone call or trip to the bank.
How secure is the Dogwood Branch?
Our Dogwood Branch is extremely secure. Your account information is password-protected and highly encrypted.
How do I get started?
You can simply log in to your account online or on your Dogwood Branch. Make sure you have the latest version of the app. If you don’t have the app yet, you can download it from the App Store® or Google Play™ today.