What is the Country Mobile app?
The Country Mobile app lets you manage your bank account, bill pay account and credit card accounts all right from your mobile device. That means you can pay bills, deposit checks, view transactions and transfer money from anywhere at anytime you like.
Why should I use the Country Mobile app?
The app gives you the easiest, most convenient way to do your banking. When you have the Country Mobile app, you have a powerful financial tool in the palm of your hand.
You can use it to:
- Manage your bills. You can add payees, view all your upcoming bills, make payments and access your payment history.
- View transactions. Track, view and search for transactions; add a note or an image; and filter by tags anytime and anywhere.
- Make transfers. With the Country Mobile app, you can easily and securely initiate one-time, future date or repeating transfers between your accounts at Country Bank.
- Deposit checks remotely. The Country Mobile app lets you securely deposit checks anywhere you have a WiFi or Internet connection using just your mobile device.
- Get notifications when deposits and payments are made, when transfers go through or when your account balance is low.
How secure is this app?
The Country Mobile app is extremely secure. Your account information is password protected and highly encrypted.
How do I start using my app?
Once you’ve downloaded the app, just follow these simple steps:
- Touch the app icon on your home screen.
- Enter your online bank account information to log in.
- For additional security, you will also be asked to create a four-digit passcode. The passcode will be required each time you launch the app.
If you cannot remember your login information or the answer to your challenge question, please contact us for assistance.
Are there any requirements to use the app?
In order to use the Country Mobile app:
- You must be enrolled in online banking at Country Bank.
- You must have: Apple iPhone® with iOS 9.0 or above or Android™ 4.1 or above.